Renting Your Property
Are you a homeowner who has an interest in turning your home into a rental property or want to purchase an investment property? A qualified Property Manager can make sure renting your home is a successful endeavor. Many homeowners try to wing it and be “do-it yourself” landlords. Other homeowners avoid the rental market due to fear, uncertainty, and numerous tasks associated with the rental process.
At Marathon Real Estate we can assist you with navigating all aspects of the rental process. We advise and ensure your property is properly licensed, insured, and complies with local and federal laws regarding rentals.
Services We Provide as a Property Manager:
- Walking the property with you to identify and take care of any maintenance or cosmetic issues prior to marketing.
- Recommendation of rental price based on market knowledge, prior rentals in your area, and the demand of homes similar to yours that net maximum income potential.
- Advertising your property on the Multiple List System, as well as, other major sources for maximum visibility to potential renters.
- Analyzing full rental applications based on income, cash, credit, job history, and rental history.
- Preparing and maintaining proper legal forms and leases/addendums. Keeping in compliance with laws (leases, lead paint, security deposits, etc).
- Ongoing property management services.
- Quarterly inspections with your tenant at your property.
- Collection and depositing of rental checks.
- Providing recommendations of any property improvements or preventative maintenance needed to maintain your home.
- Suggesting reliable licensed contractors for any repairs or improvements needed on the property.
- Representation as your property manager in court if required.
- Annual accounting of Rental Income vs. Expenses of your investment.
- Affordable property management fee rates.
Let our professionalism and real estate knowledge assist you to protect one of your largest assets. Our Realtors will keep you in compliance, maximize your profitability, and take care of the details so you don’t have to.